Our State Information pages have been developed to help Locavores find and connect with local farmers and producers in every state. We've included an availablity guide for your State to show you an annual view of when different Fruit and Vegetables should be available at your local Farmers markets.
In addition to the Availability Guide, each State Information page has links to the following information:
- A list of local farmers
- When County fairs are scheduled for your State
- Contact information for your County Extension Agent
- A page to show you where the various growing zones are in your State
- A link to your State's Locavore Forum
- A link to your State's Locally Grown marketing program
To find information for your State, in the blue section above, click on "State Information", scroll down to your state and click on the State name or on the link to the Availability Guide that pops up next to the State name.